Available now: http://bit.ly/Alternatebook3
When a portal leaves Baxter trapped and powerless in an alternate world, she finds herself on the run and fighting for her life. The world’s Council wants to hand her over to Declan, and her only source of support is a broken Alternate Jack who blames her for all he’s lost. Baxter soon realizes that if she’s going to defeat Declan and get back to her world, she’ll have to reclaim her abilities and be stronger than she ever imagined.
Declan and the Absorbers’ Initiative wage war on everyone who opposes them in their hunt for Baxter. Their actions reveal what her future will be like if she doesn’t make some drastic decisions. She knows that one misstep on her part will lead to the destruction of not just this world, but her own.
In a race against Time and bitter enemies, Baxter will discover how much is at stake and just what she’ll have to sacrifice to save those she loves. Can she learn from the fate of an alternate world how to become the Time Bender she’s meant to be?
10 things you don’t know about Moira,
1. Moira is the daughter of the leader of the Scottish Council.
2. She moved to England after the birth of Annabel, and became a full time member of the English council then.
3. Moira was in a relationship with a married man, the father of Annabel and Sydney, which lasted until ten years ago.
4. One of Moira’s amazing abilities is the ability to create a protection shield around her and others.
5. Moira has been in a relationship with Morgan for the past six years.
6. David Gainsborough is Moira’s third cousin twice removed.
7. She’s deeply proud of her Scottish roots, and claims to be a descendant of
8. She majored in History and Literature at Trinity College, Cambridge.
9. Moira doesn’t drive. (but…)
10. She’s a qualified airline pilot.
Connect with Marilyn: