Pages

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

The Kailmeyra Series Gets a Makeover!

Hi all!
I'm so excited that today is the day I get to officially introduce the new Kailmeyra Series book covers. When I joined the merry band over at Raven Key Press, the first thing they requested to change were the covers. My incredible literary manager, Italia Gandolfo, submitted the request to Michael Canalas, oh-my-god-incredible-graphic-designer-extraordinaire, and boom-shacka-lacka this is what he came up with!

  

I absolutely ADORE the new covers! Even better, I took the opportunity to fix a few things in the books that had been bothering me, and I added a few scenes along the way.

So far the response has been overwhelmingly positive! We're still plugging away at trying to get the soft covers up and running (a logistical nightmare, but that's a post for another day :-), but hopefully we'll have them live pretty soon!

Best news is that if you purchased the ebook through Kindle, the update should automatically show up on your device. #win/win.

I'd like to take a sec and thank you all for being so supportive. Your positive feedback and encouragement is what keeps the fires burning! :-)

An update about the third in the series, The Heart of the Ancients. The cover designer is working on the jacket even as we speak, and we are starting serious rounds of editing. I promise we'll have it up and running as soon as we can!

1 comment:

  1. I feel like I commented on this post already, so if I did sorry!

    I love these new covers! They are beautiful and eye-catching. I know I recently saw them- just not sure if it was here or somewhere else.

    Wishing you the best of luck. :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete